Monday, September 12, 2016

Use Your Stuff Challenge--Mood Board

Happy Monday! The Use Your Stuff Challenge Board is back from summer vacation and in full swing with new challenges. This week, we are being challenged to create with the mood board pictured below.


At first, this color combination gave me a little of a struggle but once I got in the groove, it came together pretty easily and ended up being a fun layout. I have created a process video to go with it to show you just how easy it is to create a unique and fun look with a cut file, some texture paste, and some pretty patterned papers! Please make sure to check out my process video over on my You Tube channel....


I hope that you enjoyed this layout and that you will play along with this week's mood board challenge. Don't forget to click over to You Tube to watch the process video that goes along with this layout! Also, make sure to visit the UYS blog to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the design team ladies and to show us your product using this mood board. Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment