Thursday, September 22, 2016

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge--Autumn, Halloween, Thanksgiving

Happy Thursday! It's time for another week of C.R.A.F.T. Challenges and this week the theme is Autumn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving...basically, all things Fall! As is my customary style, I like my card creations to be quick, easy, and cute. This week, I grabbed the paper pads from the Dollar Spot at Target and combined them with a few older puffy stickers and a beautiful Thickers alphabet (both cheap from Tuesday Morning) to create this fun look that is so simple to create. I cut 1 1/4 each squares from several different sheets of the 6x6 paper pads and then added black pen lining around the edges. The center of each box got a letter in my title to spell out "Give Thanks." I added a few puffy stickers and that was it!



Cute...easy....quick....just the way I like my card creations to be! I can't wait to see what amazing project you share for the challenge this week. Make sure to link it up over on the C.R.A.F.T. blog so that we can check it out! Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Khristina, what a fab design! It's a brilliant way to use up scraps, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete